We offer vendor-independent managed services that help healthcare provider deliver an efficient and high performing patient environment seven days a week.
Our endoscopy and decontamination managed serviceensures sustainability, scalability, and a high-quality clinical output whilst supporting an increase in procedure numbers at best practice tariff rates. Services can either be provided through the re-modelling of existing footprints or through the full outsourcing of decontamination and cleaning facilities to an Althea-run off-site facility.
We co-operate with our customers to build bespoke and flexible solutions that meet specific clinical and financial needs now and in the future.
- Cost savings of up to 15% compared to buying direct
- Higher uptimes compared to industry norm
- Support seven days-a-week to meet growing procedure numbers
- Integrated approach to inventory, maintenance, and consumables
- Time-saving, single point-of-contact
- Aligned with all national standards including CQC and JAG
- Flexibility to meet changes in the local and regional health economy including the impact of STPs
- Business intelligence and planning support for service development